We are always excited to meet new patients. Our goal is to make you feel as comfortable as possible. Please arrive a few minutes early to allow time to complete your registration forms, if you have not previously done so.
Reminders regarding your first visit:
- Bring your dental insurance card for us to copy
- Bring a written referral or x-rays, if your dentist has provided them
- Patients under the age of 18 should bring their parent or legal guardian to the appointment
- Provide a list of your current medications
- Let us know if you have a medical condition such as diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatic fever, artificial joints or heart valves, etc…
Your first visit will be a comprehensive examination and assessment of your case, including a review of information provided by your dentist. We will discuss the ideal treatment option(s) with a thorough discussion about benefits, risks, and alternatives. We will also explain the procedures involved and the treatment process. Please speak with your doctor about any concerns you have regarding your care, including sedation.
We consider it an honor to provide care for you and greatly appreciate the trust you place in us to do so. We will do everything we can to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Every patient is unique, and we are committed to providing you with high-quality care based on your individual needs.